Daycare, boarding, and grooming for dogs in Lexington, KY
*** Please note that the new daycare client wait list is approximately 6 months out. We are currently at capacity and working to expand our daycare facilities.***
In order for your dog to attend Dogtown, he/she must be interviewed to ensure that aggression, shyness, or fear won’t be a problem.
An interview will take about 20 minutes and are usually scheduled Monday-Thursday around noon.
– Dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered
– Heartworm preventative is required YEAR ROUND
– Flea and tick preventative is required during the warm months
– All dogs must have current vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, and Bordetella
– Please make sure your dog knows and comes when his/her name is called! Basic commands are a plus (sit, down, stay)
Please fill out THIS FORM to be added to the wait list.
Please bring a copy of your dog’s shot records, or have your vet
email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passing the interview will only allow your dog to enroll in daycare. New dogs must be enrolled at least two month with a minimum of 8 daycare visits prior to boarding.
Please fill out the application ahead of time.
Dogtown Dog Application